Sunday 2 February 2014

My wife is bed-wetting. What can I do



Dear Joseph Akins Blog readers,
My wife bed-wets. The situation is so embarrassing that she wears diapers to sleep.  We have been married for five years and the first time she wet the bed was the week she found out she was pregnant with our first child.

She says it is having kids that caused her to bed wet.  It is true that she was not like that when we first got married, but the situation has progressed to a bad state since the last child, a year ago.  It is now practically every night.

I cannot even tell my family because they are not so fond of her, and asking them for help will only make them hate her all the more.  I have advised her to see the doctor, but she says as long as she is able to wake up two times at night, she will be fine.  It is affectig our sexula life because I only see her as a bed-wetter.  I love her, please help me!

Mike,

No comments:

Post a Comment