Friday 7 February 2014

What Can I Do?

I am a Lady. I met my fiancee when I went for my NYSC programme in Portharcourt, Nigeria. We both study Law. A week to the end of our programme in Porthacourt, I informed my mother about the development that I was coming to Lagos with my fiancee. My mother was so happy having been longing to see my husband to be. I lost my father when I was in Secondary School; and my mother had been responsible for the ...upkeep. We both arrived Lagos immediately we completed our programmes and we headed straight to my house to see my Mum and siblings. As soon as my Mum set eyes on her she was very please to see her daughter's husband to be. She prepared best food for us to eat and asked my fiancee to feel at home. The second day, I left home to see my friend a few kilometers away from our house and I left my fiancee behind with my Mum. Three hours later, I came back home, looking for my fiancee; and unfortunately I saw him with my Mum making sex together on my father's bedroom. I shouted and collapsed. The most painful thing was that I am already pregnant for the guy. What can I do? Please advise!

No comments:

Post a Comment