Monday 3 February 2014

Rita Ora: I'm homeless right now

Rita Ora told Nick Grimshaw she is currently homeless
Rita Ora has admitted she doesn't have a home of her own after upsetting her neighbours.
The Radioactive singer was forced to leave her rented flat because she was too noisy while she was making music there, and is now bunking down at her sister's place, according to reports.
Rita, 23, said on BBC Radio 1: "Do you want to know something funny? I'm actually homeless right now.

"I had to leave my flat because the neighbours didn't like me that much. I'd been recording my album there, which is not a really good idea. Long story short, I now live in my sister's flat."
The star told breakfast show host Nick Grimshaw she didn't waste any time when it came to making herself at home, holding a "little get together" before she even had time to unpack.
"I moved in five hours before [the party], I think it was enough for me to have a little get together," she said.

Rita was speaking in Glasgow where she jetted to announce Radio 1's Big Weekend, which she will star at alongside Paulo Nutini. The festival will be staged over the weekend of May 24-25 at Glasgow Green, with ticket details to be announced in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment